Farahani Consulting International
Telefon: 0211 87557670
Ali Farahani (Responsible for content)
Legal form: Individual entrepreneur
VAT identification number:
Design and implementation:
Despite careful control of the contents, we do not assume any liability for the contents of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for the content of their pages.
Here, you as a consumer, have the possibility to turn to a conciliation office in case of disputes with us: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
1) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU data protection basic regulation (“DS-GVO”) is Farahani Consulting International, Ali Farahani, Königsallee 92a, 40212 Düsseldorf, firstname.lastname@example.org .
II General information on the storage period
As far as nothing more concrete is mentioned in this declaration regarding the storage of personal data, we will store the data as long as:
(a) they are necessary for the fulfilment of that purpose, or
b) a statutory (e.g. tax or commercial) retention period exists.
III. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1) If you use our website exclusively for information purposes, i.e. if you visit our website only to retrieve information, it is generally not necessary for you to provide personal data. In such a case, we only collect and use the data that your internet browser sends to our server. The following data is collected and used during your visit at our website:
- (Anonymous) IP address
- Date and time of access of our website
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Used operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- Any other data that may be collected and used
2. The above-mentioned data are technically necessary for us in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) DS-GVO in order to guarantee the full functionality and stability of our website. They also serve to protect our data processing systems against unauthorised access. The above-mentioned data is obtained exclusively for statistical purposes and is deleted once the above-mentioned purposes no longer apply. The data cannot be assigned to any person and there is no consolidation of this data with other data sources.
IV. Inquiries by contact form and e-mail
- Our contact form should give you the opportunity to contact us. We need the following data to process your request: Name, e-mail, telephone number, optionally given data in free text, which we will store for the times mentioned under II., depending on the content of your inquiry. Depending on the content of the enquiry, the data entered in the contact form will be processed on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a) DS-GVO or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b) DS-GVO insofar as contractual obligations exist or pre-contractual measures have been taken.
- You also have the possibility to contact us by e-mail. In such a case, we will store your e-mail address and the other data you have voluntarily provided us with, depending on the content of your inquiry, for the times specified under II. Depending on the content of the enquiry, the data entered by e-mail will be processed on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) DS-GVO or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO insofar as contractual obligations exist or pre-contractual measures have been implemented.
V. Use of Social Media Plug-ins
- Social media plug-ins Facebook, Google+
We use the following social media plug-ins on our website: Facebook, Google+.
a) For the data protection reasons, we have deliberately decided against using direct plug-ins from social networks on our website, so that when you access our website, no data is automatically transferred to the respective social network. Instead, we use the so-called two-click solution. With the help of the two-click solution, you can decide for yourself if and when data is transferred to the providers of the respective social networks. Only when you activate the plug-in and thus give your consent to the data transfer, your browser will establish a direct connection to the server of the respective provider. The content of the respective plug-in is then transmitted directly to your browser by the respective provider and integrated into the page.
b) By the mere integration of the plug-ins, the providers do not receive any information that our website has been accessed by you. This is only done from the aforementioned activation time of the integrated plug-in. If such activation has been carried out, the plug-in provider will receive information that our website was accessed by you. This applies regardless of whether you have a profile with the plug-in provider or not. If you are logged into your user account with one of the plug-in providers, the plug-in provider can assign your visit to our website to your user account. Data transmitted via the plug-in is linked to any existing accounts and profiles. Furthermore, the providers create user profiles. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
c) The legal basis for the use of the Social Media Plug-ins is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO on the basis of your consent.
The purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by the providers as well as your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the respective providers.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers with their data protection information:
- Facebook Inc. 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php;
further information on data collection: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084
- Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de
- Twitter Inc. 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE: https://www.xing.com/privacy
- Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland: https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy
- 2. YouTube
a) We include YouTube videos on our website. The operator of the offer is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. This is a subsidiary of Google LLC (“Google”), Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
b) Our website itself does not store videos. The accessed YouTube videos are stored on https://www.youtube.com/ and are “embedded” in our website, so that they can be played directly on our website. By playing the video, YouTube will be informed that you have accessed the appropriate subpage of our website. This happens regardless of whether you have a YouTube account or not. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube may associate your visit to our website with your account. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of processing and the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by YouTube.
c) Please contact YouTube directly for an objection against the collected data.
d) The legal basis for the use of YouTube is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) DS-GVO on the basis of your consent.
3. Mono Solutions Maps
a) We use the offer MonoMaps on our website. This service is provided by the operator Mono Solutions ApS, Hejrevej 28, 2400 Copenhagen NV, Denmark.
b) Mono Solutions Maps is based on the OpenStreetMap, i.e. so-called “Open Data” which is available under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL). OpenStreetMap is operated by the OpenStreetMap Foundation (OSMF), 132 Maney Hill Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1JU, United Kingdom, on behalf of the OSM community and provides map material for the traceability of geographic information. The integrated map material is provided by a server of OSFM. Data is collected and stored, in particular your IP address and other web server log files for statistical analysis. Further statistical evaluations can also be carried out through the additional use of web analysis software, in particular the geographic recording of your location.
c) The legal basis for the use of Mono Maps Solutions is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. By integrating Mono Maps Solutions, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the OpenStreetMap offering, so that we can improve our offer on our website and make it more interesting for you.
a) On our website we use the evaluation certificate Meinungsmeister (“Widget”). The operator is GoLocal GmbH & Co KG Landsberger Straße 94, 80339 Munich, Germany. Meinungsmeister displays in real time the current star average and the collected Meinungsmeister ratings of our company. The content of the widget is transmitted by GoLocal directly to your browser and integrated into the website. To provide the widget’s content, your IP address and other technically required data is transferred to GoLocal when you visit our website. GoLocal uses this data exclusively to deliver the content of the widget. There is no link to other data.
b) The transmitted IP address is temporarily stored by GoLocal for security purposes (e.g. to intercept or track malicious website crawling) for a maximum of 7 days. Longer storage or evaluation is only carried out on a case-by-case basis if the data is actually required for further verification and/or criminal prosecution. Otherwise, the data will be deleted after 7 days at the latest. A further consolidation with other data does not take place.
c) The legal basis for the use of Meinungsmeister is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. By integrating Meinungsmeister, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the services offered by Meinungsmeister and thus to obtain an immediate overview of a rating system. Through this service we improve our website and make it more interesting for you.
Further information on data protection at Meinungsmeister and GoLocal can be found by clicking on the following link: https://www.meinungsmeister.de/datenschutz/ .
a) We use the Instagram service on our website. The provider of Instagram is Instagram Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA.
b) By including the so-called “Instagram Button” on our website, Instagram will know that you have visited our website. If you have an Instagram account and are logged in to it, Instagram may associate your visit to our website directly with your user account and may link the data together for statistical analysis or personalized applications. Certain log file information is automatically stored for this purpose, including the advertising request itself, IP address, browser type, referring/exit page and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. Instagram shares the information collected (e.g. cookie information, log files, device IDs, location and usage information) with companies that are or will be legally part of the same group of companies as Instagram (“Affiliated Companies”). Furthermore, the aforementioned data may also be shared with third party organizations that assist Instagram in providing the Service (“Service Provider”). Instagram may also remove portions of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. In addition, Instagram may combine your information with other information in a manner that makes it unidentifiable to you and may share such combined information.
c) To prevent your visit from being associated with your logged-in Instagram account, you must log out of your Instagram account before visiting our site.
d) The legal basis for the use of Instagram is Article 6(1)(f) of the DS-GVO. By integrating Instagram, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the Instagram offering. Through this service we improve our website and make it more interesting for you.
VI. Google reCAPTCHA
- To protect our input forms we use Google reCAPTCHA. reCAPTCHA is a service of Google Inc, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- reCAPTCHA enables us to distinguish whether the respective processing operation is based on a human input request or an automated machine initiated (so-called “bot”). Through the use of reCAPTCHA your IP address as well as other data concerning your usage behaviour are collected and stored by Google. Through the IP-anonymization on our website, your IP address is previously shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA). Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The shortened IP address collected and transmitted to Google is only merged with other data from Google if you are logged into your Google account at the time of using Google reCAPTCHA. If you do not wish to use Google reCAPTCHA, you must log out of your Google account before you can use it. reCAPTCHA is also used to digitize books, magazines and house numbers and street names from Google Street View.
The legal basis for the above-mentioned storage of your data is Article 6 (1) (f) of the DS-GVO. We use Google reCAPTCHA to protect against automated machine-initiated prompts in order to guarantee the function and stability of our website.
VII. Your rights
- You have the following free rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO),
- Right of correction or deletion (Art. 16 and 17 DPA),
- Right to restrict processing (Art. 18 DPA),
- Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DS-GVO),
- Right to object to processing (Article 21 DPA).
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3) By making the appropriate settings in your browser, you can determine yourself whether cookies may be set and retrieved by us. If you do not wish this, you can deactivate the storage of cookies in your browser, restrict the setting of cookies to selected websites or set your browser to automatically notify you when a cookie is set. We would like to point out that it may be necessary for technical reasons to allow the aforementioned cookies in your browser in order to use the full range of functions of our website.
4 We use the following third-party cookies:
a) Google Analytics
aa) Our website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analysis service of Google Inc, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
bb) Google Analytics sets cookies to enable an analysis of your use of our website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
cc) We would like to point out that our website Google Analytics has been extended by the code “anonymizeIp” in order to guarantee an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP-Masking). By activating IP anonymisation on our website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA) before. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
dd) This website uses Google Analytics to evaluate data from double-click cookies and also AdWords for statistical purposes. You can change this usage via the Ads Preferences Manager at :
ee) You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de download and install available browser plug-in. You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent future collection of your information when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics.
ff) The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
b) Google Fonts
On this website we have integrated certain fonts provided by Google for display purposes. When you call up a page, your browser loads these fonts from a Google server. Your IP address including the URL (Internet address) of the website you have visited is transferred to a Google server. If you are logged in to your Google account, you enable Google to assign your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this under certain circumstances by logging out of your Google Account.
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAItatus=Active).
You can find more information about these Google fonts here:
c) Facebook pixel
aa) Our website uses Facebook pixels. Facebook Pixel is a web analytics service provided by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
bb) In the context of the use of our website, we place a so-called visitor action pixel of the social network Facebook on your computer. This allows us to track your behavior when you click on a Facebook advertisement and are thus redirected to our website. The service accordingly helps to analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements in order to optimise future advertising measures. For us, the data remains completely anonymous and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the person in question. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, which establishes a connection between the data and the user’s respective Facebook profile.
cc) If you wish to object to this procedure, please click on the following link:
dd) The legal basis for the use of Facebook pixels is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO. The use of Facebook pixels is based on our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our offer.
You can find more information on data protection for Facebook Pixel at
Updated to 25.5.2018 in the course of the DSGVO:
Privacy, cookies and security
It is particularly important to us to treat your personal data with due care. The party responsible for processing such data is Farahani Consulting International, Düsseldorf, Germany.
We process your personal data and secure it in accordance with the General Data Protection Ordinance (DSVGO). Here you can read how exactly we do this.
First the most important aspect: your personal data belongs to you. Also the data you share with us. This means that you can ask us to delete, correct or transfer your data. You can also ask us to limit the processing of your data and you can object to the processing. Send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com and we will process your request accordingly. You can also send questions, tips and complaints to this address. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Federal Network Agency at any time. You are never obliged to share your personal data with Farahani Consulting International. The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. As far as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis.
Who is responsible for your data?
If you give us your data, we are responsible for it. The moment we share your data with the authorities or other institutions, they are responsible. Farahani Consulting International then has the role of the processor. Farahani Consulting International processes your data according to DSVGO. In a processor agreement between us and the institutions at Farahani Consulting International, our responsibilities and tasks are clearly described. For example, it indicates how your data is protected. If you are unsure about the privacy policies of the respective institution that Farahani Consulting International is working with, you can request them directly.
Data storage within the EU
Farahani Consulting International server is physically located in the EU and therefore not subject to the American Patriot Act. For more information about European legislation, please see Frequently Asked Questions about privacy in Amazon Web Services.
Encrypted database hard disks
The hard drives on which the databases are stored and on which the data is stored are themselves also encrypted. Decrypting the database data requires an encryption key that is only on our own servers on the secure network. The data in the databases can therefore not be read without this key.
Are you a supplier with Farahani Consulting International?
As a supplier for Farahani Consulting International, you may choose to share personal information with us. We process this personal information to provide support, to keep you informed of news and developments, to keep accounting records.
With regard to your personal data, all articles of the DSVGO apply. You have the right to request us to delete, correct, transmit or inspect your data at any time. You may object to the processing of your data or request a limitation of the processing. Send your request or your objection to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can submit complaints about the processing of your data to the Federal Network Agency.
Data protection officer